dimanche 23 août 2015

Robe Aurore - TS4 - Par Sims Dentelle







10 commentaires:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm completely in love with this dress and I'm going to use it for a Halloween costume for a sim story. (I'm definitely going to be the queen of hearts ;) ) This made my day thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Cece
      I will be glad to see your sim story and images if you have to give me a link I will be happy
      Good day

      Bonjour Cece
      Je serai ravie de voir votre histoire sim et vos images si vous avez un lien à me donner j'en serai heureuse
      Bonne journée

      Supprimer
    2. I don't know if my comments went through because of my internet (so if I'm repeating myself then I'm so sorry.) But did you ever get the comment of how the dress messes up in the game? Sorry if I asked this again. I'm really set on this dress. also, can you let me know if you don't have time to fix it so I can look for another dress? Thank you so much!

      Supprimer
    3. Bonjour Cece, je manque de temps pour faire la traduction de mon message, mais d'après ce que j'ai compris la robe ne marche pas bien dans le jeu ?

      Je vais prendre le temps de regarder ça ce week end et si je peux faire quelque chose je vous donnerai un nouveau lien

      Supprimer
    4. It won't come up in CAS at all. I tried to put it on her and it wouldn't appear. Anything you can do will be very helpful. Thank you so much.

      Supprimer
  2. Bonjour Cece

    Je ne peux malheureusement pas ouvrir le fichier pcakge de cette robe pour en reprendre mes calques.

    De plus depuis que je l'ai créé j'ai changé d'ordinateur et donc il me manque certaine textures pour pouvoir la refaire à l'identique
    J'en suis vraiment désolée

    Je vais essayer de la refaire mais je ne peux pas vous primettre qu'elle sera exactement pareille

    Hello Cece

    Unfortunately, I can not open the file pcakge this dress to resume my layers.

    Also since I created it I changed my computer and then I miss some textures to be able to redo the same
    I'm really sorry

    I'll try to do it again but I can not tell you that it will be exactly the same primettre

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's ok. Thank you for trying. But even if it won't be the exact same. will it look like this in some way? talking about the long sleeves and turtleneck will the kind of narrow turning into wide bottom? regardless, even if it doesn't look the same I would still like to see the newer version then. Thank you so much for helping me out.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonsoir Cece

      J'ai refait la robe du mieux que j'ai pu, car je n'avais pas retrouvé la texture de la jupe.
      J'espère qu'elle vous plaira et que le package sera bon dans votre jeu

      Bonne soirée

      Good evening Cece

      I redid the dress as best I could, because I had not found the texture of the skirt.
      I hope you enjoy it and that the package will be good in your game

      Good night

      Supprimer
  4. Thank you for redoing it. The texture of the bottom is still good, but just not the color I wanted. I really wanted the red bottom of the previous dress, but in all this is still good just not the colors I needed lol. I'll browse through more of your dresses to see if I can find what I'm looking for. Thank you so much for redoing it though. I know it would be beneficial for anyone else that was having issues with the previous dress.

    Goodnight :)

    RépondreSupprimer