vendredi 21 août 2015

La Nuisette -TS4- Par sims dentelle



2 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful. I have a big question. Hello, I am a big fan of your work and I recently seen that you have a new website and that all the older creations are on there, correct? Well I am trying to find a particular dress. I Hope you can help me. It's the Aurore Dress (White lace at top and the bottom is red and layered). If you could PLEASE find that and give me a link to it. It would mean the world. Thank You So Much!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour CeCe
      Oui, j'ai changé de site et toutes mes créations sont ici :)
      Voici le lien direct vers la robe Aurore : http://simsdentelle.blogspot.fr/search?q=robe+Aurore
      En haut de chaque page à gauche il y a une recherche mais il faut avoir le nom du vêtement, je l'ai testé en marquant robe Aurore :) et j'ai tout de suite eu la page :))
      Merci de votre fidélité, je suis très heureuse de pouvoir échanger avec vous :D

      Hello CeCe
      Yes, I changed my site and all my creations here :)
      Here is the direct link to the Aurora Dress: http://simsdentelle.blogspot.fr/search?q=robe+Aurore
      At the top of each page on the left there is a search but it must have the name of the garment, I tested it by scoring Aurore dress :) and I immediately had the page :))
      Thank you for your loyalty, I am very happy to share with you: D

      Supprimer